ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

MB instead of KB view.   [General]

By: Ramon Ebdon       
Date: Oct 01,2003 at 09:55
In Response to: MB instead of KB view. (Michael Kahn)

It has become obvious you are merely disagreeing for the sake of it and have long since stopped giving any insight as to why my original idea was actually bad apart from *you* dont like it.

I've attempted to clarify my points succinctly, you reply with ridiculous garbage about how I should rename every offending directory or file on my HD.
I dont doubt for a moment that you have Windows installed into C:\W and you have personally crafted every file name in the "Temporary Internet Files" subdir (which you renamed to "TIF" of course).
But something like that is not for everyone, and you sure as hell arent going to convince me that its a Good Idea(TM) to make it difficult to glance at something and get all the details you need.
How could it possibly be a better suggestion to rename a dir then also have to rely on files contained within that dir to find out what the dir itself is actually all about ?

Some people dont have the *TIME* to analyse everything on their HD and Dir Names are just as important, if not more so, than the names of the files they contain.

Michaels version of life: spcsrntmprtntdtlsnthrrvwlsndymstdwywthnythngdfltthtmsmghthvcrtdlkmydcmnts

This is the above translated from "Michaelspeak":
Spaces are not important details neither are vowels and you must do away with anything default that MS might have created like My Documents.

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

95,067 Postings in 11,984 Threads, 350 registered users, 92 users online (0 registered, 92 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Aug 9, 2020 - 10:58 am EDT  |  Hits:32,983,639  (12,219 Today )
RSS Feed