ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

my MO   [ZEP]

By: Ben Kent       
Date: Jan 17,2021 at 00:07
In Response to: Winkey+SHIFT+LEFT/RIGHT (Slobodan Vujnovic)

Slobodan

View file info
I'm happy with the current ruler or info on the left, layout.
But I understand some people might want to have a clean interface.

Hotkeys
I use those window move hotkeys (Shift-)Win-Left/Right a lot, and I miss them not working for Citrix seamless published applications.
One of the AutoHotKey versions supported hotkey'ing those, but not the version I'm currently running, the old version with a bit of API magic meant I could move published applications around on Win7. I have raised the isse with some Citrx people, but no movement so far, so I should have anouther look into doing something with AHK.

Colours
Don't "speak" to me like they do to you, for me they are noise, but as long as they are optional, I have no objections.

Full screen
I normally I run a single ZTree instance, with CO-2A=MAX:-2 and CO-2B=MAX:-1, in F8 split mode.

Instances
Very rairly I run multiple instances.

Keyboard over mouse
I run with /M so that I can use quickedit.
That change a while ago meant I had to add /M to my commandlines so that I could carry on working as I'm used to.
I too started with XTree, so for me using the mouse to control ZTree is something I wouldn't never dream of doing.

Ben

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 69 users online (0 registered, 69 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 9:54 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,381,542  (33,939 Today )
RSS Feed