ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Zeta] v2.4.172 Now Available   [Zeta]

By: John Leslie       
Date: Sep 22,2017 at 10:57
In Response to: [Zeta] v2.4.172 Now Available (Kim Henkel)

ZLog crashes.

I've been using ZLog to load a lot of files and directories over a lot of local and network drives (but still a significant subset of the files present). I'm getting a lot of "ZTreeWin stopped Working" prompts.

An easy way to cause them is to set a Filespec.

I have an old ZLOG that seems fine. All the more recent ones are flaky. However if I load the old one in (via the command line) and then save it I get a flaky one. (Where loading it and setting a filespec can cause an immediate crash.)

Win 10 Pro x64 with latest patches.

C:\ZTW\ZTW64.EXE /XT /L1 /XP /ROWS:50 /COLS:96 /APIT /ZV"C:\ZTW\FILELIST.ZLOG" C: D: E:

790k files, 30k dirs, 9 drives (3 local, rest via SMB2)

I probably don't need the drive specs any more, just there for historical reasons.

Loading the ZLog inside ZTreeWin also causes the issue.

Filespec I was using this morning: johnswea*.*
As I moved rather than copied the file JohnsWeatherForecastingStone.jpg which isn't in any way relevant as I've had this with lots of filespecs and also logging branches (after loading in an old, but flaky, ZLog and playing catch-up).

I know, a tough one, sorry, but...

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 64 users online (0 registered, 64 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 9:40 am UTC  |  Hits:62,361,819  (14,216 Today )
RSS Feed