ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[General] ZTree Forum Stickies   [General]

By: Art Kocsis     So Calif  
Date: Apr 09,2015 at 01:30

Hello,

I am a long time ZTree advocate and user but infrequent visitor/poster to this forum so I am unclear about its conventions and protocols. Is there a "sticky" post that covers such things?

For example, there seems to be a significant overlap in categories:
Wish vs WishList vs ZEP, or General vs Comment vs Discuss or Bug vs Buglist

In particular, I have a long list of notes, wishes and some anomalies that I have collected over the years and (sad to say), never posted. I would appreciate some guidance on the best way to make up for lost opportunity.

I looked at the ZTreeWiki but it seems it has been totally inactive for years. And the wish items posted there are not organized in any fashion. I suspect that the difficulties in categorizing enhancement requests preclude any easy organization or consolidation but perhaps something exists.

Does a voting system exist for feedback on suggested enhancements? I remember a site from years ago that was specifically designed to consolidate suggestions and collect associated votes and comments. (Of course I can't remember the URL!) Relying on a search of forum post does not seem that reliable as posts disappear from view by newer posts and one has to know/suspect something exists in order to search for it.

Namaste', Art

Press any key to exit,
Press any other key to continue...
- unknown

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 69 users online (1 registered, 68 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 8:30 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,379,162  (31,559 Today )
RSS Feed