ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Bug] Invalid Name when using %j1 in the SDW Ctrl-Batch file name   [BETA]

By: Martijn Coppoolse   Homepage   Voorburg, NL  
Date: Mar 05,2014 at 12:40
In Response to: [BETA] v2.4.145 Now Available (Kim Henkel)

When doing [Ctrl-B]atch in the SFW in split screen mode, then specifying "%j1\temp.bat" for the name of the batch file works fine.
After s[W]itching to directory mode, however, that exact same operation fails.
What's more, after having tried it three times, I just tried doing it again to take a screenshot, and ZTreeWin didn't even display an error message; it just went back to the normal directory menu. Pressing s[W]itch caused it to crash with a Windows message 'ZTreeWin has stopped working...'

Hm... I can reproduce the problem, but not consistently. Sometimes when I do this, I get an error, sometimes the batch file is created without problem. There appears to be no connection with the Directory Window after all, since I sometimes get the error when doing [Ctrl-B]atch from the SFW as well as from the SDW.

I'm also seeing strange behaviour when tabbing from one pane (SDW) to the other (TW); the LHS doesn't always remember the correct position, and shifts after tabbing back and forth.

I'll have to leave it here, I've already spent too much time not doing work. I will try to pinpoint more precise scenarios whenever I can, but since my daughter was born last Friday, I won't have much time on my hands the next few weeks... Hence the messy bug report.

ZTree264 v2.4.145 on Windows 7

--
Martijn

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 71 users online (0 registered, 71 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 10:11 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,381,964  (34,361 Today )
RSS Feed